Saturday, December 15, 2007

Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs

I got this one from allrecipes.com and made it last month. I bought the kabobs already made up on the stick and I added a dash of hot sauce to the honey mustard sauce for a kick. I served with fried corn. I luv 30 min recipes b/c I can't be in the kitchen all day long. Enjoy!




PREP TIME
20 Min
COOK TIME
10 Min
READY IN
30 Min

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes

DIRECTIONS
In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour half of the sauce into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef cubes and toss to coat. Set remaining sauce aside.

Thread beef onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Discard marinade from beef. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce.

No comments: